Business Brokerage: Done Different
We believe small business is the heartbeat of America, and every small business owner deserves their chance at the American Dream. At Raincatcher, we rapidly transform small to medium-sized businesses into companies that are built to sell, and in turn help buyers find remarkable enterprises in which to create their own legacy.
Raincatcher is different compared to other business brokers, not only because we care, but because we promise to always take the time to listen and recommend what is best for the company - like it was our own. We promise to always do what is right - to think above our interests. We promise to tell you the truth, even when it is the hard truth, and to help you find solutions.
At Raincatcher We're All About You.
Why choose Raincatcher to broker the sale of your small business? We take a different approach than others, to make sure you get the best price for the business you've built from the ground up.
It's a Partnership
We don't work with every business out there. Why? If you aren't serious about selling, you aren't going to have realistic expectations for the process or the price.
We know how much your business means to you, and we do thorough market research to price it right. We work with you to sell your business. With us as your partner, you'll get the value you deserve for the business you've worked so hard for.
We don't want anyone to have seller's or buyer's remorse. It is our duty to get you the best possible price for your business. It's also our duty to represent your business as completely and honestly as possible to buyers.
For that reason, we take the time to audit your business prior to selling to uncover any "skeletons". We conduct interviews, review records, and research the industry. This allows us to proactively address any issues that could affect the sale of your business, give you an accurate value estimate and create a comprehensive plan to market your business to potential buyers.
Marketing a business sale takes skill. You can’t just throw all you’ve got in multiple directions and see what sticks. We have a comprehensive database of buyers that allows us to market your business discretely to interested parties.
This database also allows us to examine the types of buyers who have historically been interested in your type of business, so we can widen the net to new buyers with similar profiles.
No Disappearing Act
From our first meeting through post-sale follow-up, we’re with you every step of the way. We carefully interview each customer to make sure we are a good fit.
We are here to help and explain each portion of the process, including our in-depth valuation, our go-to-market strategy, and negotiation of offers. We will be there throughout the process to make sure you understand what is happening with the sale of your business.
Learn about the extraordinary team at Raincatcher. We have over 30 years of experience helping business just like yours.
At Raincatcher, we live the entrepreneurial spirit and help to enable it in others. If you think you’d be a great fit here, let us know!
Welcome! There are a number of ways to participate in our program, from very informal to formal. You choose the option that works best for you, your clients and your business.
Our Core Values
- We passionately believe the American Dream fuels small business.
- We believe in accountability and are generous with credit.
- We embrace authentic, radical honesty and always choose integrity regardless of the deal.
- We live humbly in extraordinary service to others.
- We live the entrepreneurial spirit and help to enable it in others.
- We are ferociously self-driven.
- We believe family comes first... welcome to ours!
Why Choose Raincatcher?
Here are just a few reasons to choose Raincatcher over any other business brokerage:
- We know small businesses because we are a small business. Our executive team is made up of accomplished small business entrepreneurs who understand firsthand how challenging it can be to get money into and out of small to mid-sized private companies.
- When you work with us, you join a team of experienced national experts who will guide you through all phases of the business selling and buying process. You won’t work with a franchise location with limited national reach, a single broker with little experience, or be passed off from one specialist to another. We use a team approach to bring the most value and experience to you.
- We offer exit planning services that are second to none. With our Value Building System™, we are the best guide to assist you in transforming your business into a ready-to-sell enterprise and substantially increasing its market valuation.
With you in mind, we have developed the best valuation resources available, a proprietary guide map through the exit planning and selling process, and the most robust marketing strategies for selling your company and finding the ideal buyer.
Columbia Pacific Construction
Columbia Pacific Construction
Ready to Sell Your Business?
Want expert guidance as you sell your business? We can help
We do not sell or rent personal information we collect to third parties.