MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS ADVISORY
At Raincatcher, our dedicated team of experienced Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Advisors specializes in businesses valued at over $5MM. We know how to present businesses to these types of firms in a way that attracts offers and have developed contact lists with private equity groups and strategic buyers looking for larger investments.
THE RAINCATCHER DIFFERENCE
- Industry-leading proprietary valuation resources
- Proven guide maps to help you sell a business
- The most robust and integrated marketing strategies for promoting your business and finding the ideal buyer
When it comes time to think about selling a business, most small business owners have never given it a second thought. That’s where we can help. Our team of business brokerage experts has decades of experience. We will guide you through the selling process, find you the ideal buyer, and get you the maximum value for your business.
PREPARING YOUR BUSINESS FOR SALE
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS VALUE FOR MAXIMUM PROFIT
The ultimate test of your business’ success can be found in a simple question: Would someone want to buy your company? And if so, why?
The foundation of a company fit for sale may not match what you have built to date. Find out what your business is worth and Value Building strategies to maximize the sale price of your business.
Get Your Freedom Score
There comes a time when the sale of your company will generate enough income to fund the rest of your life. It's called the Freedom Point.
Answer a few questions about your business and you'll receive your Freedom Score Report, a comprehensive analysis of your financial readiness to enter the next phase of your life.
DIGITAL NATIVE BUSINESSES
The emergence of the digital economy has brought about a demand for business brokers who understand what makes online businesses valuable. Our digital brokerage team combines Raincatcher's uncompromising level of service with industry expertise by focusing their brokerage efforts exclusively on digitally native companies.
CERTIFIED BUSINESS VALUATIONS
As a small business owner, it is essential for you to know and understand the exact value of your business. Merely guessing at its value could negatively impact your company when it comes time to sell, plan for retirement, or make other changes. We offer two types of business valuations— estimate valuations and certified valuations—to help support business owners like you.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
At Raincatcher, our unique selling process allows us to find the best buyers that will offer the highest price for your business.
- Using 27 unique sources of finding buyers, we start by developing a curated list of several hundred thousand serious entrepreneurs and buyers from all over the world.
- We put a marketing plan in place and prepare an executive summary that presents your business in the best possible light.
- We manage deal-flow and get multiple buyers interested in your business. That way, we can find you the “perfect buyer” – or even create deal tension between several buyers – that will all recognize, appreciate, compete for, and consequently pay top dollar for your business.
With Raincatcher as your broker, we help you position your company for sale. This allows you to keep your eye on the ball, running your business effectively and keeping your earnings as high as possible—which will ultimately allow you to get the maximum sales price for your company.
Lindsey & Cary Zimmerman
Blue Dog Designs
READY FOR YOUR FREE BUSINESS VALUATION?
If you’re thinking about selling your business, we’re here to help. Contact us for your free business valuation today.
We do not sell or rent personal information we collect to third parties.