Certified Business Valuation
Learn Exactly How Much Your Company is Worth with Our Certified Business Valuation…
There are many instances where it’s essential for a business owner to know and understand the exact value of their business. Simply guessing the value could have a negative impact on the company when it comes time to sell, plan for retirement, or other notable events.
That’s where Raincatcher can help! We offer two types of business valuations, estimate valuations and certified valuations, to help support business owners.
What is the Difference Between Estimate Business Valuation and Certified Business Valuation?
Certified Business Valuation
A certified valuation is the highest standard of valuation prepared by a professional and certified valuation appraiser. Certified valuations require an accredited, certified appraiser to gather, analyze, and report on the financials. This unbiased process removes subjectivity and supports a company’s true worth.
Estimate Business Valuation
Estimate business valuations are an “estimation” of a business’s value. This option is a less invasive, faster and free alternative. However, it is also calculated based only on the financial information a client provides. The purpose of this valuation is to provide a range of value to determine if the seller and market expectations are aligned.
Why Work With Raincatcher for Your Certified Valuation?
Our accredited valuation professionals at Raincatcher are committed to partnering with you to make sure you receive the most accurate, efficient, and easy to understand company valuation.
Our valuations are completed by professional appraisers who are experts in all areas of business valuations. You can feel confident we will provide the highest quality work, making us the most reliable choice to prepare your certified business valuation for any of the following services:
- Transactions / Mergers & Acquisitions
– Buying or Selling a Business
– Management Planning
– Buy/Sell Agreements
- Compliance and IRS Reporting – Qualified Appraisals by Qualified Appraisal and Business Valuation Experts
– Estate Planning and Gift Tax
– Family Limited Partnerships (FLPs)
– Income TaxFinancial Reporting
- Financial Reporting
– Goodwill Impairment Testing
– Purchase Price Allocation
– Employee Stock Option Plan Valuation (ESOP)
– Complex Securities Valuations
– Identification and Valuation of Intangible Assets
- Bankruptcy or Restructuring
– Solvency Analysis
– Valuations for Lender SupportExpert Witness Testimony
- Partnership Valuation Disputes or Marital Dissolution (Divorce)
Aside from our credentials and expertise, we pride ourselves on offering exceptional customer service. It is our commitment to you that we approach your certified valuation with intelligence, honesty, and 100% confidentiality from start to finish.
Contact us today to begin the certified valuation process by completing the form below.