Thriving Restaurant, Wine Bar, & Retail Destination in the Heart of Napa
Long-term history of revenue growth and profitability; Loyal customer base; Federally registered brand with high potential for national distribution and growth
The company, founded 20 years ago in 2002, is a locally owned and operated retail and dining venue in the heart of Northern California’s wine country.
This multifaceted business has two sides: its retail side sells the very best in local goods, and its restaurant offers a unique waterfront dining experience, along with night-time catering for on-site events.
The Company has a strong customer base made up of local loyals and wine country tourists and event-goers alike, thanks to its commitment to superior customer service and high-quality products.
It has a wine bar that serves the cafe and hosts wine tastings, featuring its own brand of wine, as well as a curated selection from the local vineyards. Having their own federally registered brand and product line allows for a high potential for national distribution.
The Company is currently projecting $2,428,858 in revenue and $827,651 in net income for 2021 and continues to offer significant potential for growth, with several as-yet-untapped marketing, sales, and branding opportunities.
The company is for sale for $1,725,000.
- The Company has a long-term history of revenue growth and profitability.
- Located in the heart of northern California’s wine country, the company is a dining-and-and retail destination that offers a unique riverfront dining and catering experience, along with a wine bar, and sells artisanal wines, its own line of products, and the very best selection of local goods.
- The Company also has a federally registered brand of food, wine, and clothing products with high potential for national distribution.
- The Company’s customer base is made up of loyal local residents as well as the area’s annual wine country tourists and event-goers.
- The Company weathered COVID-related shutdowns successfully, and business levels are returning to normal as restrictions are lifted.
- The Company sees steady traffic nearly year-round, as the tourism season lasts from March to December.
Certain principals of Raincatcher are registered representatives offering securities and investment banking services through Britehorn Securities, a registered broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Britehorn Securities and Raincatcher are not affiliated entities.