Respected Distribution Power Line and Emergency Power Restoration Construction Company.
Overhead electric distribution line repair company skilled in local construction and national emergency restoration with nearly two decades experience.
Established business serving growing local demand and increasing number of national weather events with high EBITDA margins!
The company, headquartered in the central U.S., has been providing electrical distribution line construction, repair, and maintenance since 2005. A contract with a local utility provides consistent year-round revenue, with flexibility to complete lucrative ad-hoc emergency restoration projects.
Decades of retained experience and a full fleet of well-maintained equipment create barriers to entry. The company requires minimal capital resulting in high cash flow. Significant opportunities for continued growth exist.
- Strong financial performance with high margins; minimal capital
- Ongoing work due to increase in local housing construction and increasing number and severity of weather events
- “Mission-critical”, emergency restoration utility services. Recurring maintenance revenue
- Tenured, non-union repair crew with exemplary safety record and nearly 100 years collective experience in pole line construction.
- Central location strategic for quick emergency response throughout the nation
- Long-term local utility contract and established relationships serving national emergency restoration
Certain principals of Raincatcher are registered representatives offering securities and investment banking services through Britehorn Securities, a registered broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Britehorn Securities and Raincatcher are not affiliated entities.