Podiatric Practice of 14 Years
Consistent Performance, Considerable Growth Potential
The company, specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of podiatric foot and ankle care, serves the people of his community with sincerity, compassion, and understanding. Through a combination of excellent, up-to-date podiatric skills, hardwork, frugal but effective targeted marketing, and, especially, strong word-of-mouth endorsements, the practice has experienced steady year-over-year growth.
Growth opportunities for this practice include:
● Increase the square footage of the office, adding another Doctor of Podiatry
● Grow hospital and nursing home partnerships
● Develop social media advertising opportunities
● Offer a bright future of ongoing growth and service to the community for new ownership.
- $675,420 in total revenue in 2021; $758,995 in revenue in 2022
- The business supports and serves a large and loyal patient base that is rich
with referrals, and enjoys a partnership with a local hospital that facilitates a
substantial revenue stream.
- The Company is located in a leased building, with ~1,800 square feet that has
the potential to expand and accommodate ongoing growth.
- The current owner/physician is relocating out of the area for family reasons
and is willing to provide a reasonable transition period to achieve a successful
outcome for his patients.
- The firm saw an increase in 2021 gross revenue, due to more normalized
patient scheduling since the height of the pandemic, along with continued
growth in patients through 2022.
- Patient volume is consistent throughout the year and there is not any
seasonality with this business.
- The new owner will be stepping into a very successful, well run and highly
efficient practice with considerable growth potential.
Certain principals of Raincatcher are registered representatives offering securities and investment banking services through Britehorn Securities, a registered broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Britehorn Securities and Raincatcher are not