24-Year-Old Heavy/Civil Infrastructure Construction and Materials Transportation Business
Landfill Construction, Environmental Remediation, and Materials Transportation Company (Heavy/Civil) with 30% 10 year CAGR Providing Critical Industrial and Environmental Services
Founded in 1999, The Company is a heavy civil contractor specializing in landfill construction, maintenance, and closure; environmental reclamation and remediation; and materials transportation serving the industrial and consumer waste management, railroad, infrastructure and utilities end markets in several Southwest states.
The Company generated $2.2 million in adjusted EBITDA on $19.4 million in revenue.The Company is headquartered on a 2.88 acre lot with a 4,500 sq. ft. facility, housing offices, maintenance facility, retail material sales, and space for equipment storage. There is also a leased property in a nearby city where the transportation division dispatches and stores its trucks and trailers.
Though some segments of the business experience seasonal fluctuation, with a diverse base of clients and sectors served, the Company enjoys consistent month to month income throughout the year.
Two specific acquisition prospects have the potential to significantly boost revenue and increase the size of the Company.
***Business only, but real estate is also owned and could also be made available for acquisition.
- 2022 revenue is $19.4MM and Adj EBITDA is $2.52M.
- Regional market leader for recession-resistant services of landfill creation, expansion, closure and remediation; industrial spills remediation/reclamation, mine closure/remediation; and heavy equipment and materials transportation
- Strong management team in place
- Considerable recent revenue growth from expansion of services (transportation) and end markets served (utility and railroads) is expected to continue as the Company gains recognition as a quality service provider to those industries
- Will soon be the largest local heavy civil/environmental contractors in its state, with specialty capabilities complimentary to a variety of environmental and waste management services
- Two potentially complementary add-on opportunities have been identified to both accelerate revenue growth and expand market share in currently served end markets
- Recognizing the importance of being able to pivot as demand for project types expands and contracts due to economic drivers, the Company has invested sizable resources into cross-training its team to be able to adapt to whatever market conditions exist in the future.
Certain principals of Raincatcher are registered representatives offering securities and investment banking services through Britehorn Securities, a registered broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Britehorn Securities and Raincatcher are not affiliated entities.