Asking Price Open Bid
Financial Information
Revenue: $8,139,022 Income: $1,741,758
Strictly Confidential
Value Builder
Mcafee Secure
Accept our simple non-disclosure agreement… join our exclusive Raincatcher buyer's list… and get immediate and full access to the private member’s area where you’ll find a complete information packet (prospectus) on this business listing, and information on all of our new business listings and curated deals as well. \

Thriving Florida-Based Home Care and Nurse Staffing Business with Proven Success

Multi-Licensed Home Care Provider of Quality Care with a solid reputation in Florida built over 25 years; Steady Stream of Revenue from In-Home Health Care and Supplemental Staffing; Consistent Growth and Financial Stability: 8.2M in revenue and 1.7M Adj. EBITDA

The Company is well-established with over 25 years of experience providing top-notch care to patients in both home and facility settings. Accepting most insurances with a diverse payor base, the Company generates income from both in-home healthcare & supplemental staffing, with home care accounting for 60% of total revenue and staffing making up the remaining 40%, on average. There is immense growth potential in the staffing segment with the right marketing strategies.

Purchase Considerations

  • Revenue has consistently grown year over year, with a 17% increase in 2022 reaching a record-high of $8.14 million. The Company has achieved a solid 18% compound annual growth rate from 2019 to 2022, solidifying its upward trajectory.
  • The Company has a solid reputation in the local market built from word-of-mouth and paid marketing efforts. The paid marketing can be leveraged further for future growth.
  • Patients are sourced through referrals from doctors, social workers, healthcare facilities, and hospitals, with patient referral platforms such as NaviHealth and CarePort bringing in most of the new patients.
  • While all patients pay through insurance or private pay, the Company is currently working on accepting traditional Medicare/Medicaid, which will increase its customer base and revenue.
  • The Company employs 15 office staff and over 150 independent healthcare professional contractors, with a profit margin on services provided by contractors ranging from 20-25%. By prioritizing the recruitment of top-tier nurses and caregivers, the Company has built a highly skilled and profitable workforce.

Certain principals of Raincatcher are registered representatives offering securities and investment banking services through Britehorn Securities, a registered broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Britehorn Securities and Raincatcher are not affiliated entities.

15 Full-Time   1 Part-Time   150 Contracted  
Years in Business
Asking Price
Open Bid


1 100 
2,500 sq.ft
Reason For Sale
Retirement of current owner