23 Y/O Denver Home Care Business
Quality Staff; 90% Recurring Revenue; 152% CAGR in Net Income 2017-2019
The Company has been offering home care for seniors in the Denver Metro Area with Dignity, Duty and Discretion, since 1997.
As a privately-owned local business, the company is well equipped to adapt to each client’s needs on an individualized basis. The company is not a franchise and, because they are local, they are able to consult their care team concerning client care needs in a quick and efficient manner.
Personalized visitations offer real interaction and provide clients with exactly what they need. These visits are specifically designed to be interactive and flexible in order to keep up with all the patient’s changing needs. Because of the wide range of reasons individuals may warrant at-home care, the company offers an array of services to meet those needs including: superior care & companionship; individually customized caregiver services; Alzheimer's & Dementia care; accompaniment to activities & appointments; exceptional communication; and seamless care coordination.
The company strives to preserve dignity while enriching the quality of life and empowering independence. With more than 23 years in the business of giving care, the Company’s goals are to engage the senior and provide a sense of relief as well as ongoing support to the family.
The Company has found success with different referral sources throughout the communities they serve by building strong relationships through networking. While experiencing consistent growth over the past few years, the Company has the potential to grow even further by employing improved marketing strategies, building and nurturing new referral sources, expanding their offering as well as into other locations.
The company is a solid home care business with access to highly qualified staff and several untapped growth opportunities that should ensure continued success going forward. The current owner takes great pride in their staff members and their adeptness. It is their sense that the employees are very dedicated and would be willing to stay on following the sale of the business.
- 23+ years of experience building solid referral source connections and a stellar reputation while catering to the local high-income demographic.
- 100% private pay clientele
- Strong relationships with the clientele based on personal associations and 24/7 care availability.
- Highly qualified, extremely compassionate, and extensively screened staff–– The company, Inc. is fully bonded and insured.
- Solid operational processes already in place that are easy to maintain to ensure smooth day-to-day operations and future success.
- Stable and predictable cash flows–– 90 percent of the Company's revenue comes from repeat long-term customers.
- The upward trend in sales and profitability over the past three years. The company grew rapidly over the period 2017-2019, delivering a 33% CAGR in revenue and a 152% CAGR in net income. SDCF saw a CAGR of 98.6%.
- Even though the imposed lockdown negatively impacted the Company’s bottom at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, the company is now well prepared and ready to replace lost hours and has already started to experience an uptick in revenue and activity since July.
- With a few expansionary efforts, explosive growth in the local market and state-wide is attainable.
- Favorable Demographic Trends–– Because healthcare needs increase with age, the swell in the older adult population is creating a wave of demand for healthcare, and associated home-based services.
The company is currently up for sale for $1.2MM