Peer-to-Peer Advisory Franchise in Prime Midwest Territory
20-year, Stable Track Record in Highly Desirable Market; Subscription-Based Income Model; Strong Scalability Potential for Aggressive Growth; Loyal Client Base and Proven Retention
The Company is located in the Midwest United States operating as a peer-to-peer advisory organization as a franchisee of a global group of business leaders. Their business model is subscription based, producing steady, year-round income. Dues account for 80% of total revenue complemented by ancillary products and services. In 2021, the Company reported 18% growth in overall sales.
The Company receives substantial operational support from corporate including a dynamic and interactive website showcasing the value of membership. Formed in 2002, they are well-established with a 20-year track record with strong market presence in a desirable major market. The company benefits from a loyal client base and proven retention with customer membership averaging 6.6 years.
The Company is wholly owned by their CEO and operated by a small staff and independent contractors. There is tremendous growth potential for a new owner who has the ability to leverage social media channels and invest new capital into previously neglected marketing campaigns.
New owners will have the freedom to choose their own ideal work and life balance. They should have relevant professional experience, high integrity, and understand the value created by leveraging powerful social networks.
- The Company offers a 20-year track record and a strong market presence in a highly desirable market.
- The Company enjoys a loyal client base and proven retention, with customers remaining an average of 6 ½ years.
- The Company receives substantial operational support from corporate.
- The Company features strong scalability, with several avenues of aggressive potential growth.
- The Company’s business model is subscription based, producing steady, year round income.
Certain principals of Raincatcher are registered representatives offering securities and investment banking services through Britehorn Securities, a registered broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Britehorn Securities and Raincatcher are not affiliated entities.