Producer of High Precision Optical Components and Systems, Including Lenses, Mirrors, Prisms, And Laser Components (Project Photon)
Established Production Partner for Emerging, Complex Technologies with a Proven Track Record of Serving Prominent Long-term, Loyal Customers Across a Myriad of Industries Including Aerospace/Defense, LiDAR, Quantum Computing, Semiconductor, and Research & Development
Founded in 2009, Project Photon is a High Precision Optical Components and Systems Producer. “Photon” combines the latest optics technology and equipment with years of experience to produce customized optics for industries as diverse as medical imaging, communications, defense contracting, and photonics research.
Its mission-critical optical components are designed in partnership with their clients, and produced, coated and tested in-house, providing a unique level of expertise and flexibility.
The Company has broad capabilities across a wide range of tolerances, structures and materials, able to meet the heavily scrutinized requirements of leading OEMs and R&D teams across North America.
Photon’s highly trained technical staff and single-shift production team operate from their 7,000 square foot manufacturing facility in the Mountain West just 30 minutes from a major city, and are capable of meeting small-run, production level requirements and R&D level prototype components for commercial and institutional clients.
- Leading producer of precision optical components
- Well-established manufacturing/fabrication infrastructure, operated by a highly skilled workforce, well-known in their market
- State-of-the art equipment and facilities including a 10,000 Glass clean Room, a PPG IBS coating chamber and an Oxford IBS coating chamber
- Expertise in reliable niche applications not covered or offered by bigger players
- Impressive roster of prominent and long-term clients in aerospace/defense, medical, telecom, academia, OEM laser manufacturing, industrial materials processing, semiconductors, and scientific research
- Diverse product range with a strong focus on innovation
Certain principals of Raincatcher are registered representatives offering securities and investment banking services through Britehorn Securities, a registered broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Britehorn Securities and Raincatcher are not affiliated entities.