Top SC Resort Area Property Management & High-End Vacation Rental Business of 15 Years
Diverse Revenue Streams, Top-Ranking Website & Strong Management Team
This 15+ year old South Carolina based property management and vacation rental company is for sale to qualified buyers. Since its inception the business has grown to the management and marketing of hundreds of properties within this top resort area. Its business model includes offering property management, online reservations, marketing for homeowners, and maintenance.
The company has implemented a new website and booking portal and has recently surpassed 50% of its bookings online. The company website consistently ranks as the top search result for resort vacation rentals in this area.
The Vacation rental industry continues to thrive, as recently as Thanksgiving of 2017, according to Phocuswright, Vacation rentals tied with hotels and resorts as the most popular places to stay. Growth in the private accommodation sector is faster than in the travel industry as a whole and is expected to be worth $36.6 billion by the end of 2018. Technavio's analysts forecast the global vacation rental market to grow at a CAGR of 7.07% during the period 2017-2021.
The buyer will be able to take advantage of the company’s strong position within the local market and its continued ability to grow without substantial investment in employees or infrastructure. As online booking continues to grow, the need for reservation staff will decrease increasing the profitability of the business.
- There is an industry wide tailwind for Vacation rentals with this segment of the travel industry to grow substantially over the next few years
- Highly optimized and top-ranking website with over 50% of bookings directly online and growing
- Diverse revenue streams, including property management, reservation fees, processing fees, and maintenance.
- Over 10% year over year growth rate from 2016 to 2017
- Management and marketing of over hundreds of high end resort homes and villas
- Strong management team in place with little owner involvement