Raincatcher Opinion of Value
Get a Handcrafted Report From Our Award-Winning Brokerage Team
Getting an Opinion of Value for Your Company —
The Raincatcher Opinion of Value is a vital tool to help you understand your company's true value and its place in its industry – it can highlight potential areas for improvement as you consider selling your company now or in the future.
- We take a deep dive into your business’ performance, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for a more detailed valuation (based on three years of historical financials plus the Trailing Twelve Months)
- The Raincatcher Score allows us to leverage our entire company’s valuable experience in what buyers will care about the most.
- The report can be customized to different industries rather than trying to make it one size fits all.
- As with all our deals, we apply the team approach to every Opinion of Value we create – our brokers work closely with our Financial Analyst on every detail.
Digging Deeper Into What It Is
A comprehensive 30-40 page document consisting of:
- Our valuation worksheet, with data on how we determined your true earnings, the multiple, and the resulting valuation
- Our proprietary Raincatcher Score, which incorporates every aspect of your business through the buyer’s lens with the Raincatcher Factors, ValueBuilder, and ProfitCents scores
- An industry report with benchmarking and detailed analysis
What You'll Learn
With our team’s extensive experience and knowing what matters most to buyers, we’ll help you to understand:
- What your business should sell for on the open market
- What expenses should be treated as add-backs and increase your Seller’s Discretionary Earnings, which will, in turn, increase your valuation
- Which of your business attributes will be most appealing to buyers, and what should be improved in advance of going to market
- How buyers will respond to the current state of your financials
- Your industry’s trends that should be highlighted to buyers
Why You Should Get It
This is not an appraisal but rather the current market value as an estimated potential sales price; this is immensely valuable in any of these scenarios:
- Actively preparing to go to market, to understand what list price should be assigned
- Planning to sell your business? Learn the most critical improvements to make
- In discussions with partners, understand the current value of each ownership stake
- In negotiations with a buyer, understand where their offer stacks up against the market
“I think that was a fantastic decision and it made all the difference. The whole team has been friendly, professional, and on top of every detail. I will always be a glowing recommendation for your business [Raincatcher] as a whole and you all as individuals.”
"Throughout our process of selling our large vacation rental companies in Colorado, [Raincatcher] showed expertise, ethics, and a true concern for our outcome."
Winter Park Lodging Company & Steamboat Lodging Company
“Being honest went a long way with us. Raincatcher explained the entire process to us, and had a well-organized system already in place and we just felt comfortable that it was the right fit."
Southwest Slurry Seal
Empower Yourself by Knowing Where Your Business Stands
Talk to our Team Today